SOURCES LESSONS: Your Work | Inspiration | Trends | Related Fields | STRUCTURES LESSONS: Skills-on-Fire Bootcamp | Personal Journey | Rule Maker Rule Breaker | Unexpected Deep Dive | Borrowed Model | Apply Here | Look Book | Play Time | Guided Journey | Editorial
Fascinating Source #2: Inspiration.
Purposefully consume and curate inspiration as a source of new approaches to your own work, examples and stories to make your teaching richer, and even complete structures for fascinating course design.
- (00:08) In This Lesson
- (00:40) 3 Cs of using inspiration
- (01:20) 4 ways inspiration can fuel your teaching
- (02:50) Visual inspiration and Thought inspiration
- (03:50) 3 kinds of inspiration to look for
- (15:20) 3 rules for working with inspiration
- (17:18) Tools for curating and categorizing inspiration